We are excited to be offering BJJ at TLP. We have partnered with Gracie Barra and our new Black belt instructor is Tiago Santa Ritta.
BJJ classes are on level 1:
Monday / 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Wednesday / 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Friday / 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Tiago is an active black belt who competes all over the world. He has been competing in BJJ for 17 years now.
Some of his recent accomplishments are:
- 2019 / Sydney International Open IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu Championship / 2nd place (black belt divsion)
- 2018 / Tokyo International Open IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu Championship / 2nd place (black belt divsion)
- 2018 / Pan Pacific IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu Championship / 3rd place (black belt divsion)
- 2017 / NZ Grappler / 1st place (black belt divsion). This was his first time competing in New Zealand.
- He was Brazil national blue and purple belt champion.
- He was the first to do Sky Jiu-Jitsu. This is grappling while sky diving 12000 feet above ground.